In a nutshell, if it depreciates … lease it.
If you need it, we can lease it!
Canadian businesses of all shapes and sizes lease a variety of equipment, tools and technology. In fact, just about anything you may need for your business is leasable. Equipment lease financing is simply a way for you to acquire equipment without paying cash or taking a loan. In our fast-paced, techno-savvy world, many businesses like yours are opting to lease equipment because it offers flexibility in modernizing your business while preserving your capital.
Some commonly leased business equipment includes:
- Computers and Software
- Office furniture and fixtures
- Telecommunication and broadcasting
- Agricultural equipment
- Construction equipment
- Hotel and Restaurant equipment
- Materials handling
- Mining and Petroleum equipment
- Retail store furniture and fixtures
- Forestry and manufacturing equipment
- Medical, dental and health care equipment
- Industrial Printing Equipment
- Storage Solutions
Some not-so-commonly leased equipment includes:
- grand pianos
If you have unusual equipment needs, or a unique business proposition, please call us to discuss at (403) 216-1930.