These are uncertain and unsettling times. Like you, our greatest concern is for the health and well-being of our families, our friends, our employees, our clients and our colleagues. We are doing what we can to keep ourselves and our loved ones safe, and we know you are too.
There are also unique financial challenges to be faced right now. Some of you cannot shut your doors while we wait this out. Some of you are essential to the well-being of our community. We all need to remain solvent in order to be able to continue to keep our loved ones safe when this pandemic has passed. And it will pass.
Although our day to day life at Priority Leasing has changed, we are still operating and hope to continue to do so during the COVID-19 crisis. We live in a time where technology allows us to be connected even while isolated, and our team remains available to you (and for you) from a distance. Linda is always happy to chat with you via our website. Bob, Angie, and I are only a phone call or an email away. You can also message us via Facebook and Instagram. We are committed to using the available tools and technology in order to be able to safely and responsibly continue our operations, and minimize the disruption to you and to your businesses.
If there is anything we can help you with, please reach out via email, phone or social media. Above all, please stay healthy and be safe.
My colleague, Paul, over at Trust Capital USA, recently wrote an article outlining the benefits of leasing dump trucks. He passed it on to me, and I would like to share some of his thoughts with you.
According to Paul, “Leasing a dump truck can become a good alternative to traditional financing from bank or credit institutions and can provide you with complete ease and safety.”
He presents 5 main arguments in favour of leasing:
- It can be difficult to meet the credit requirements of a traditional loan — especially for start-up businesses. Being denied by the banks, or being strapped with a large interest rate are potential drawbacks to the traditional route.
- Professional equipment leasing and financing companies are adept at commercial leasing; the process is uncomplicated and efficient.
- Leasing expensive, heavy equipment, such as dump trucks, reduces financial volatility; you don’t need to take on debt to procure a lease. In addition, obtaining a lease is not affected by your credit score. Professional financing groups can approve your application without any barrier.
- Dump truck fleets are expensive. Even if you have sufficient capital to purchase, leasing, instead of buying, allows you to retain that capital and have it available for any emergencies that could arise.
- Leasing of a big-sized dump truck can become a gainful venture. Income generated by use of the equipment can easily be in excess of the lease payments.
Whatever your credit score, whatever your goals, a professional equipment leasing company can serve your needs productively.
If you are interested in the complete article by Paul, click here .