My colleague, Paul, over at Trust Capital USA, recently wrote an article outlining the benefits of leasing dump trucks. He passed it on to me, and I would like to share some of his thoughts with you.
According to Paul, “Leasing a dump truck can become a good alternative to traditional financing from bank or credit institutions and can provide you with complete ease and safety.”
He presents 5 main arguments in favour of leasing:
- It can be difficult to meet the credit requirements of a traditional loan — especially for start-up businesses. Being denied by the banks, or being strapped with a large interest rate are potential drawbacks to the traditional route.
- Professional equipment leasing and financing companies are adept at commercial leasing; the process is uncomplicated and efficient.
- Leasing expensive, heavy equipment, such as dump trucks, reduces financial volatility; you don’t need to take on debt to procure a lease. In addition, obtaining a lease is not affected by your credit score. Professional financing groups can approve your application without any barrier.
- Dump truck fleets are expensive. Even if you have sufficient capital to purchase, leasing, instead of buying, allows you to retain that capital and have it available for any emergencies that could arise.
- Leasing of a big-sized dump truck can become a gainful venture. Income generated by use of the equipment can easily be in excess of the lease payments.
Whatever your credit score, whatever your goals, a professional equipment leasing company can serve your needs productively.
If you are interested in the complete article by Paul, click here .